Good News

July 9, 2013 Annette Daily Inspiration

It sure has been a while since I have posted.  The good news is that the cancer is shrinking.  Chemo is working!!!  Thank The Lord.  I had a PET Scan done last week, and was so nervous about it. The doctor said that because my cancer is 3rd stage, there was a 70% chance it is working.  I said what if I’m the 30% and it’s not and he said “Then we cure you with a transplant”.   I didn’t doubt that God could do anything.  But I couldn’t help but be nervous that He had a different path for me.  So, so grateful for the path I am on now.

I have been sort of, oh I don’t know…..I guess in a bit of a funk.  Feeling not exactally, blue, because I know I have a lot to be grateful for….I looked funk up in the dictionary and it said a state of depression, avoiding a task, great fear or panic.  Maybe I have honestly been all of those for the last month.  Just worrying over chemo working or not, and feeling a little sorry for myself for feeling crummy and tired and nauseous. But never wanting to tell anyone that because I figure they won’t think I have the faith in God that I should.  Well, 2 Corinthians 12:9 finally got through to me.  “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:  for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

I have another chemo tomorrow.  Anxious to get through the last two cycles of chemo…..  I have some better anti-nausea medicine now, and good news, and on the down hill slide now.

thanks for all your prayers

Annette

3 Responses to “Good News”

  • Cindy Welch says:

    YAY!! Just one to go! It is a tough row to hoe, but the end is in sight! Cancer free in just a few weeks. Praise our gracious Lord!

  • Sharon says:

    I am so thankful that you are almost finished with chemo and it is working! I never had any doubt and knew that God would get you through it. You have a lot of guardian angels that are watching over you and also earth angels with the medical team. Stay strong and know that you are loved! Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. Love you!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by http://wordpress.org/ and http://www.hqpremiumthemes.com/